You Cannot Be Right With God And Use Both Textus Receptus And Alexandrian Manuscripts!
by David J. Stewart | July 2016
Psalms 12:6-7, “The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.” —King James Bible (God promised to preserve His “pure words” unto every generation)
I am not trying to be unkind to anyone. God knows my heart. I have a sincere desire to help as many people as I can see THE TRUTH! The truth is that God only authored ONE BOOK! Jesus plainly said, “Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled” (Matthew 5:18). I don't just believe in verbal inspiration, I believe in jot and tittle inspiration, bless God! A “jot” is the smallest grammatical mark in the Greek language, like the cross on our English “t” or the dot over the letter “i.” A “tittle” is the eight letter of the Greek alphabet (“iota”), which is used figuratively for something very small. The Lord is saying that even the smallest elements of the Words of God matter!!!
Now how does that compare to the Bible-butchering crowd today, who keep changing and perverting the Words of God? For example: The New International Version (NIV) removes or changes 64,575 words compared to the trustworthy King James Bible! Obviously, these Bibles cannot BOTH be God's Word!
Some of the changes are drastic. For example: John 3:16 is one of my favorite Scriptures! John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Look in today's modern revisions (based upon the Alexandrian, Egypt, manuscripts) and you'll notice that the Devil has removed the word “BEGOTTEN.” Thus, the modern Bible revisions have been rendered heresy. John 1:12 calls believers “the sons of God.” Romans 8:15 says that we as believers “we cry, Abba, Father.” So we see that every believer is an adopted son of God; but Jesus is the only “BEGOTTEN” (biological) Son of God. By removing the important word “begotten,” the Alexandrian Bible revisions teach heresy and corrupt the truth of God's Word, because Jesus is not God's “only son,” He is God's “ONLY BEGOTTEN SON”! Clearly, Satan is attacking the deity of Jesus Christ in the Alexandrian Bible revisions. Check whatever Bible you have in your hand, and if the word “begotten” is missing from John 3:16, burn it in your barbeque, before it burns you in Hell!!!
When Jesus was born, Mary had never experienced carnal knowledge (sex) with any man. The Lord was conceived in Mary's womb by a supernatural miracle wrought by the Holy Spirit of God. Theologically this is called the “virgin birth.” Jesus was born of a virgin! Most people refuse to believe that truth, which is why Origen Adamantius (184/185-253/254 AD) and other wicked men corrupted God's Words to weaken, diminish and even remove the deity of Christ in hundreds of passages. Many of today's Bible colleges, like Bob Jones University (BJU) and Moody Bible Institute (MBI), are completely oblivious to the satanic origin of the Alexandrian Bible revisions today, which were popularized in 1881 by Brooke Westcott and Fenton Hort. These two devils are the fathers of nearly all modern corrupt Bible revisions. No professed believer can use both incorruptible and corruptible words and still be right with God. To do so is to be subverted of one's self, clearly showing others that THE TRUTH doesn't really matter to them. What a wicked sin!
I know it disgusts God and makes Him want to vomit (Revelation 3:15-16), that Bob Jones University and Moody Bible Institute are Ok with both the Antiochan and Alexandrian manuscripts, lacking the spiritual fortitude and Holy Spirit discernment to differentiate between the Devil's seed and God's seed!!!!!!! It is wickedness and apostasy! The Alexandrian Bible revisions were brought to light in 1881 by the Luciferian elite (aka, the Illuminati), to prepare the masses of this world to go along with the Devil's New World Order (NWO).
Please watch the video documentary, NEW WORLD ORDER BIBLE VERSIONS (don't pull on the same rope as Satan's Bible revisions). Occultist Alice Bailey (1880-1949) said in her numerous writings that Luciferians would implement their New World Order philosophies THROUGH THE CHURCHES!!! The horrifying irony of this information is that the modern Bible revisions are the primary source of infiltration into the churches, the very fulfillment of Alice Bailey's predictions.
So also is Cyrus I. Scofield's extra-Biblical system of Dispensationalism, which is the basis of the heresy of Zionism (manmade Israel formed in 1948 by the Illuminati). By supporting the corrupt Alexandrian texts and present-day manmade Israel, the churches are being led as cattle to the slaughter in the Devil's forming World Government—the Beast system of the coming Anti-Christ (aka, the New World Order). Revelation 12:9 reveals that Satan is presently deceiving the whole world, including most of the churches.
The following very helpful information is from Pastor James L. Melton's excellent book titled, Fighting Back! A Handy Reference For King James Bible Believers!, chapter 6, “ANTIOCH VERSES ALEXANDRIA”...
Antioch Verses Alexandria
As Bible-believing Christians, we believe that the words of the King James Authorized Version are the pure and preserved words of God for the English speaking people. This booklet has been written to help fellow Bible-believers defend themselves against the fiery darts of the wicked Laodiceans and Alexandrians who do not believe that any human being should have a printed final authority to guide him through this wicked world of darkness and deceit.
I realize it is unusual to see such a brief booklet addressing so many subjects, but it is my personal belief that this is what many people need in these last days. The Bible Believer's Helpful Little Handbook has been well accepted by Christians because of it's variety, it's brevity, and it's scriptural content. I've tried to stick to that same basic principle in this booklet. Since this is mainly a reference guide, it isn't necessary for you to read the entire booklet in order to appreciate many of the truths it contains. Each small section contains valuable truths that the active Bible-believer will find helpful time after time. However, if you'll take the time to read the entire booklet, you will learn many things that will increase your faith in God's preserved word. You will also become more equipped to do battle with the Alexandrian apostates who work endlessly in their efforts to replace your two-edged sword with a toothpick. These people take great delight in ridiculing and intimidating people like you and I, and far too often they win because we do not know the answers. With a good knowledge of the information in the forthcoming pages, you CAN know the answers and you can win a few battles of your own.
I urge you to become familiar with this little booklet. Mark or highlight the special places that will be most useful to you. Keep a copy close by and when the moment is right, USE IT!
The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psalms 12:6-7)
Reasons for Accepting the KJV as God's Preserved Word
1. God promised to preserve His words (Psalms 12:6-7; Matthew 24:35). There has to be a preserved copy of God's pure words somewhere. If it isn't the KJV, then what is it?
2. It has no copyright. The text of the KJV may be reproduced by anyone for there is no copyright forbidding it's duplication. This is not true with the modern perversions.
3. The KJV produces good fruit (Matthew 7:17-20). No modern translation can compare to the KJV when it comes to producing good fruit. For nearly four hundred years, God has used the preaching and teaching of the KJV to bring hundreds of millions to Christ. Laodicean Christians might favor the new versions, but the Holy Spirit doesn't.
4. The KJV was translated during the Philadelphia church period (Revelation 3:7-13). The modern versions begin to appear rather late on the scene as the lukewarm Laodicean period gets underway (Revelation 3:14-22), but the KJV was produced way back in 1611, just in time for the many great revivals (1700-1900). The Philadelphia church was the only church that did not receive a rebuke from the Lord Jesus Christ, and it was the only church that "kept" God's word (Revelation 3:8).
5. The KJV translators were honest in their work. When the translators had to add certain words, largely due to idiom changes, they placed the added words in italics so we'd know the difference. This is not the case with many new translations.
6. All new translations compare themselves to the KJV. Isn't it strange that the new versions never compare themselves to one another? For some strange reason they all line up against one Book—the A.V. 1611. I wonder why? Try Matthew 12:26.
7. The KJV translators believed they were handling the very words of God (1 Thessalonians 2:13). Just read the King James Dedicatory and compare it to the prefaces in the modern versions. Immediately, you will see a world of difference in the approach and attitude of the translators. Which group would YOU pick for translating a book?
8. The KJV is supported by far more evidence. Of over 5,300 pieces of manuscript evidence, ninety-five percent supports the King James Bible! The changes in the new versions are based on the remaining five percent of manuscripts, most of which are from Alexandria, Egypt. (There are only two lines of Bibles: the Devil's line from Alexandria, and the Lord's line from Antioch. We'll deal with this later.)
9. No one has ever proven that the KJV is not God's word. The 1611 should be considered innocent until proven guilty with a significant amount of genuine manuscript evidence.
10. The KJV exalts the Lord Jesus Christ. The true scriptures should testify of Jesus Christ (John 5:39). There is no book on this planet which exalts Christ higher than the King James Bible. In numerous places the new perversions attack the Deity of Christ, the Blood Atonement, the Resurrection, salvation by grace through faith, and the Second Coming. The true scriptures will TESTIFY of Jesus Christ, not ATTACK Him!
Questions for the KJV Critics
1. Since you're smart enough to find "mistakes" in the KJV, why don't you correct them all and give us a perfect Bible?
2. Do you have a perfect Bible?
3. Since you do believe "the Bible" is our final authority in all matters of faith and practice, could you please show us where Jesus, Peter, James, Paul, or John ever practiced your terminology ("the Greek text says...the Hebrew text says... the originals say... a better rendering would be... older manuscripts read... " etc.)?
4. Since you do not profess to have a perfect Bible, why do you refer to it as "God's word"?
5. Remembering that the Holy Spirit is the greatest Teacher (John 16:12-15; 1 John 2:27), who taught you that the King James Bible was not infallible, the Holy Spirit or man?
6. Since you do believe in the degeneration of man and in the degeneration of the world system in general, why is it that you believe education has somehow "evolved" and that men are more qualified to translate God's word today than in 1611?
7. There is one true God, yet many false gods. There is one true Church, consisting of true born-again believers in Christ, yet there are many false churches. So why do you think it's so wrong to teach that there is one true Bible, yet many false "bibles"?
8. Isn't it true that you believe God inspired His holy words in the "originals," but has since lost them, since no one has a perfect Bible today?
9. Isn't it true that when you use the term "the Greek text" you are being deceitful and lying, since there are MANY Greek TEXTS (plural), rather than just one?
10. Before the first new perversion was published in 1881 (the RV), the King James Bible was published, preached, and taught throughout the world. God blessed these efforts and hundreds of millions were saved. Today, with the many new translations on the market, very few are being saved. The great revivals are over. Who has gained the most from the new versions, God or Satan?
SOURCE: Pastor James L. Melton's excellent book titled, Fighting Back! A Handy Reference For King James Bible Believers!, chapter 6, “ANTIOCH VERSES ALEXANDRIA.”
Something is very wrong with a pastor, church, Bible college or churchgoer who adheres to multiple Bible versions! The King James Bible is not a version, it is God's preserved and inspired Word!!! Only the King James Bible crowd claims exclusivity! That alone speaks volumes! Everyone else has to search through a dozen Bible revisions to see which one satisfies their fancy. If you don't see a serious problem with that, you're not right with God!!! Bless God, the King James Bible is the one!!! If you disagree, then which one is the one? But don't you dare tell me that God preserved His inspired words amidst a plethora of hundreds of English Bible versions that are all based upon two drastically different Greek sources. God only wrote one Book!
OF THE AGES
(an awesome MP3 sermon by Dr. Jack Hyles; The Alexandrian Bible revision crowd are God's enemies!)
John 8:32 and 36, “And ye shall know the
truth, and the truth shall make you free ...
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”
Jesus Came to Save Sinners
| You Need HIS